Herbal baths are not only relaxing, but a great way to cleanse the spirit!
This was our very first time making bath bombs! We are thrilled with how they turned out!
We included some of our favourite oils & salts for their skin nourishing benefits. We’ll definitely be trying out different ingredients in the near future.
These are perfect sleepy time bombs. Lavender helps to calm and relax us. Perfect for right before bed, these can be helpful to send you off to sleepy-land. ^_^
- ½ cup Citric Acid (you can do a full cup if you want more of an explosion)
- 1 cup Baking Soda
- ½ cup Cornstarch
- ½ cup of Himalayan or Epsom Salts
- 2 tbsp melted Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Jojoba Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract (optional. vanilla usually darkens over time. Would make a nice natural look, though.) If you’re going for that crisp white look, skip this and go for essential oils instead.
- 5 drops of Essential Oil(s) (optional)…
View original post 628 more words